Thursday, May 1, 2008

Review:Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner

Review of Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner

Nobody's Princess deals with a young Helena of Troy(or at this time Of Sparta). It follows her adventures with her brothers, Castor and Polydeuces and her twin sister Clytemnesta.

I liked this book. Didn't love it or anything but it was good. I prefered the first 1/2 of the story that delt with Helen's jealousy and her sister more than the whole adventure part- and I like adventure.

The book was well written and the character where relatable to. I look forward to reading more from Esther Friesner. There is a sequel to this out called Nobody's Prize. I don't know when I'll get around to reading it because I have 6 books to read in the next like 3 weeks so..........

Anyway, I reccomend this to all my Royalty and history buff readers- you will enjoy it :)

2 comments:

Ali said...

i loved this book! i will admitt tht toward the end it did get a little boring but i was able to fight through it. i think its a great book for girls and women of any age to read.

sodnos said...

this book was like really good and nobodys prize was great 2 . im sure she put alot of effort into it and was "fun" to read anyways nobodys prize is better because she goes on like 2 adventures and she pretends to be atalanta but some pple kno that its not her then they fall in love an DONT live happily ever after read it it only take 3 days to read if u read fast so like i sed read it it is awsome