Thursday, May 22, 2008

Contest: Signed Personalized Copies of Quondam by Jayel Gibson

As you all know, my favorite book so far this year has been Quondam by Jayel Gibson. I's a wonderful, epic story about adventure, romance and magic(k). For more information about it check out www.jayelgibson.com. You can also check out my review and interview here as well.

I am very excited to announce that I will be holding a contest for 5, yes five, copies of Quondam-signed and personalized(That means written out to your name). Winners will also receive a bookmark. All you have to do is leave me a comment on this page. If you do not have a Blogspot account and are going to use the anonymous button-please leave me an email address to get in contact with you if you win. You can also just email me at trainspotting0@gmail.com . If you mention and link to this contest on your blog, you will get 1 extra entry. On June 15, the contest will close and I will use the random # generator to pick 5 lucky winners. I will then give the winners 10 days to respond to me. This is a really wonderful book, so go ahead and enter-you will thank me later :)

15 comments:

Dawn Obrecht said...

I'm IN!! I loved the rest of Jayel's Ancient Mirrors series!! I have a signed copy of The Wrekening.

Could you email me at reincarnatedflowerchild@yahoo.com if I win? I check that email addy WAY more often.

THANKS!!

Tempestt said...

Great contest! I blogged about it here:
http://temppatt.blogspot.com/2008/04/contests-online.html

I really want to read this book!

The Book Muncher said...

great contest :D i added it to my list:
http://thebookmunchercontests.blogspot.com/

i have the first three books, though i've only read the first two so far, and they're great!

The Book Muncher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

I posted the link to http://midnighttwilightsbookblog.blogspot.com/

This seems like a great contest, i'd love to win.

Breanna said...

Yay, a contest! I'd love to win a copy of this book. Please enter me!

-Breanna
queenbloop@gmail.com

BooksandLove said...

Ooh, count me in too!

The Story Siren said...

sign me up please!! thanks!

Book~Adorer said...

Sign me up please! Dying to read this book!

Elainareads said...

Great contest!! Please enter me!!

Cyndi said...

Please enter me! This book sounds great!

Oh and if I happen to win, please email me. (mistique44952@yahoo.com) Thanks! :D

-Cyndi

Sara said...

Your making this book sound so great! I really want to read it now!

My e-mail: sosarora_11@hotmail.com

Hope. said...

Please enter me! I'll also blog about it. It'll be in the sidebar on the left side of this address:

http://www.princess2293.blogspot.com

hope. :)

dolls123 said...

Count me in

dolls123[at]gmail[dot]com

Min said...

I would like to enter! Thanks for setting this contest up! Kudos to you for amazing contest!

Mindy Wang
(honeygreentea17@gmail.com)