Friday, April 18, 2008

Vacation-April 18-April 27

Ciao guys(in New Jersey "guys" applies to like everyone-a group-Hey, now you've learned smoe new dialect),

I will be on vacation from April 18-27. More than likely I will have some form of internet access during this time, but if I don't get back to you, please be patient. I will get back to everyone when I get back if not during my vacation.

In case anyone is wondering, this is what I am reading while I am on vacation. Check them all out.

Evernight by Claudia Gray-I am loving this :)
The Maid of the White Hands(Tristan and Isolde Book 2) by Rosalind Miles
The Lady of the Sea(Tristan and Isolde Book 3) by Rosalind Miles
Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner

Evernight is a wonderful vampire book that I am in love with-It's going to be featured here around it's release. Nobody's Princess is about a young Helen of Troy and her adventures. And my 2 Tristan and Isolde books..............ahhhhhhh......This is my 7th time reading these books. They are a favorite of mine. They are NOT young adult-think more The Other Boleyn Girl. A little unkown fact about me-Tristan and Isolde is my favorite love story and this is my favorite adaptation, besides Morte D'Arthurs of course. Why you may ask? Well.....I usually don't do spoilers but either you know the story of Tristan and Isolde or you don't. Usually T+I has a .....um....Romeo and Juliet-esque ending to it. These books keep completely to the true storyline of Tristan And Isolde, never once changing things into something it isn't, BUT well........and they get a happy ending-YAY! I am a big fan of happy endings but usually my favorite stories don't have them(*cough* Anakin and Padme in Star Wars*Cough**cough* Cedric Diggory*cough*) and this does and it makes me happy. It also is wonderfully written. I don't reccomend it to those who aren't into Arthurian things-it has some old English and the series is very long. It also has a lot going on at once....but if you are into King Arthur and other things like this you must read these.

Anyway, Thanks for being understanding of me being on vacation- I appreciate it :)

Jessica

No comments: