Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Review:Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

A quote I said about Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Princess Ben is not your typical Princess. She is short and on the larger side. She is also stubborn.
Her life has recently been turned upside down and she soon discovers there is more to her life than meets the eye

I loved this book! It was amazing. and .......I loved it! I'm going to post a quote I made about the book here instead on an in dept review as it sums it up in the best way. Part of this quote can also be seen at Ms. Murdock's website

I relate so much to Ben, and I loved that she got a happy ending. I was so happy to see how she evolved over the course of the book. I know the ends are kinda tied up at the end, but I would love to here what happens to Princess Ben after the main story is over. She was a great character who was really detailed and a believable as a person. I think too many princess books have girls who are perfect in them.

Also, I'd like to mention to y'all that the book is worth it's 16 dollar hardcover price. I know that's a steep price(trust me-I'm the type of person buy's the cheaper book when your in between 2 you are unsure about) but it's so worth it

2 comments:

Henri said...

kind...u skipped the maine plot line

Henri said...

main*

sorry